All your scholarships. All in one place.
- The College of Social and Behavioral Sciences (SBS) has implemented an exciting and convenient new system, Academic Works, which automatically matches you with the scholarships you’re eligible for.
- These include scholarships offered through SBS, Commonwealth Honors College, CICS, the Alumni Association, financial aid, and your major department.
- Simply enroll in Academic Works, fill out the general scholarship application and the application for your college, and watch as all the scholarships you’re qualified for are populated on your screen.
How to enroll and apply
- Go to the Academic Works webpage and sign in with your UMass Net ID and password.
- Complete the General Application. Once you do this, you’ll see all the scholarships you qualify for as well as any supplemental applications for your major(s). Completing the supplemental applications will qualify you for additional scholarships.
- Click on a scholarship link and upload supplementary documents (resumes, letters from faculty, etc., depending on the award)
- Submit your application and see your dashboard, which shows you the status of any pending and submitted applications.
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.